COVID-19 Readiness and Emergency Announcements
USAgencies has been closely monitoring the latest updates about the coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority, which is why we are doing everything we can to reduce risk, raise awareness, and reduce stress for our members.
Branch Access - Effective June 29, 2020.
USAgencies' branch is temporarily limiting in-person access. Up to three members may be in the branch at any one time. We highly recommend members to make an appointment prior to visiting our branch.
Due to the recent protest activities in downtown Portland, our branch lobby is boarded up for safety purposes. Branch doors will remain locked during business hours. Upon your arrival, please knock on the door and a staff member will let you in shortly. If you need ADA access, please call 503-275-0300 (option 8) and we’ll guide you to our lobby.
We’re ready to help
With those things in mind we are offering aid to our members who find themselves negatively impacted from the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to continue to do the right thing we are making the below offers:
- You can defer (skip) 2 months of payments at no fee on all non-real-estate secured loans or home equity real estate secured loans up to $100,000.*
- You may consolidate or modify loans at no additional fee.
- Pandemic relief loans available, connect with us for details.
- Free financial counseling through GreenPath Financial Wellness.
Keep Your Cash in USAgencies, Where it is Safe and Insured
In times of crisis, we know our members have lots of concerns. Fortunately, the safety and security of your financial accounts need not be one of them. Your accounts continue to be fully insured at USAgencies, up to $250,000. That makes your credit union the safest place anywhere for your hard-earned savings. No American has ever lost a single penny on their insured accounts in any federally insured credit union in the country.
- The nation’s financial system continues to operate smoothly and efficiently allowing you to transfer money to pay bills and other expenses through your debit card, credit card or electronic transfer, without taking on the worry and risk of holding cash.
- It is important to remember that if you lose your debit or credit card that they can be replaced. There is no replacement for cash that is lost or stolen.
- Using credit or debit cards for payments now is especially important when we all are being asked to practice social distancing. You can still meet most of your obligations without leaving your home.
- Your savings are safe and secure. Keeping YOU safe and secure is our number one priority.
We’re connected to you
We'd like to encourage you to take advantage of our Online and Mobile Banking services to stay up to date with your account information, transfer money, deposit checks and more. Our Member Contact Center is also available to assist you over the phone outside of our normal business hours.
Our stations are cleaned daily with disinfectants and we have hand sanitizers available for our members to use.
We will continue to follow the guidance and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and Oregon Health Authority. As the situation progresses, we will provide updates and notices in regard to branch operations via our website, social media, and email.
For the latest information and prevention tips about the coronavirus, please visit the CDC's resource center.
* Offer excludes Home Equity Loans, Primeline HELOC and Visa Credit Cards. Original loans with amounts over $50,000 and/or with terms greater than 72 months are also excluded. You must have made at least six (6) months of consecutive payments on your loan, and have a satisfactory repayment history. All loan payments must be current to qualify. Pay and Save loans will still qualify for rate reduction if approved skip request processed within grace period of due date. For loans being repaid by bi-weekly payroll deduction, the first two bi-weekly payments occurring in the month requested to be skipped will be deposited in your credit union checking account. If you do not have a checking account, the deposits will be made to your savings account. Interest will continue to accrue during the skipped period, which will increase the term of your repayment period and the amount of interest you will pay over the life of the loan. With Special Financial Assistance program, you may skip up to 4 payments (2 months’ worth of payments). Terms and conditions may apply, connect with us for details.