Keeping your personal information safe & secure.
We're always working to make sure your info is secure--but there are steps you can take as well.
You are the single best source of protection against unauthorized use of your personal info. Staying alert and informed is key. There are many things you can do to help keep your personal info out of the wrong hands.
Recognizing the wide variety of threatening fraud schemes, including phishing, skimming, and many other forms of fraud, is essential to detecting and deterring scammers.
It happened. Now what? The sooner you detect and report fraud, the lower the impact on you and your finances. If you think you've been a victim of fraud or your identity has been stolen, it's important to act quickly.
We're looking out for you. Here's how.
We have state-of-the-art systems to secure our servers and networks, and several additional layers of security to ensure your personal and account information remains safe and secure.
- We will always ask for identifying information.
- We will never request personal information such as passwords via email or text message.
- We protect your cards by automatically blocking transactions clearing from countries and merchants that have a high risk of fraud occurring.
- We monitor for unusual activity. If you plan to travel, let us know.
- We're constantly evaluating the tools and technologies we use to protect you and your online and mobile account security.