Tools for your financial future.
Knowing where you stand financially gives you the power to make better decisions. These financial education tools are here to help educate you about some of the actions you can take to help you reach your financial goals.
We have entered into a partnership with Zogo, a leading financial technology company, to bring Zogo’s app to our members and families. The app, which was developed by a group of Duke University students, guides teens through 300+ bite-sized financial educational modules. All of Zogo’s content meets the national standards for financial literacy! As users successfully answer questions, they will accumulate points that they can redeem for gift cards (and other rewards).
Access to the Zogo platform at no cost using the code "USACU". Let's get earning while we learn!
We've partnered with GreenPath, a national non-profit that equips you with tools to lead a financially healthy life. GreenPath can help empower you to more effectively manage debt, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve your financial goals.
As a member of USAgencies Credit Union, you can receive assistance with:
- Financial Counseling – You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling, and debt counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. They’ll help you to understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services - If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath debt management plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster.
- Housing Services – Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review – Understand your personal credit report and how to improve your score.
- Student Loan Counseling – Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.