Kasasa Cash Back Checking
Get 3.50% cash back on everyday debit card purchases.*
Kasasa Cash Back® pays you back on daily debit card purchases — online and in store. And you’ll never have to pay a monthly maintenance fee — no matter what.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.50% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $126 cash back per year, $10.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- eStatements are required to open
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to get cash back!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
If you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Pair your Kasasa Cash Back checking with Change It Up! It allows you to round up each of your debit card purchases to the nearest dollar and roll over the “cents” into your Savings account at the end of each day — grow your savings without trying. Learn more.
Open a Kasasa Cash Back Account
Already a member? Log in to Online Banking to add a Kasasa Cash Back account.
*To qualify for Kasasa Cash Back® and ATM fees refund, you must be 18 years of age. Limit one Kasasa Cash Back® Checking per Social Security Number. You must also meet the following requirements per monthly qualification cycle: Debit Card transactions – 12 debit card point-of sale transactions must post and clear your account per monthly qualification cycle. Electronic Statements – Receive your month account statement electronically. Online/Mobile Access – you must access your account at least once monthly during the monthly qualification cycle. Monthly qualification cycle means a period beginning one business day prior to the first business day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. If you have met your qualifications for the monthly qualification cycle, we will reimburse you for ATM fees imposed by other U.S. financial institutions (Non- USACU) and deposit them into your account at the end of each cycle period. View the full Rate Schedule & Account Disclosures.